Join Rudee Inlet Charters for a day of fun
Take advantage of some of the best Fishing on the East Coast! With several trips running daily, Virginia's finest fleet of Head Boats is sure to have a trip to exceed your and your party's needs!
Our features for your Charter:
- Everything is Furnished for Your Fishing Needs - Rod, Reel, Bait, Fish Bags & Fishing License
- Roomy, Comfortable, Air-Conditioned & Heated Cabin
- Enjoy DirecTV (Sports: Football, Races & More) on our 16 and 36 Hour Offshore Trips !!!
- Full Snack Bar On Board
- Available Year-around for Private Charters and Company Events
- Full Day and Half Day Trips Available
- Seasonal Specials for the Serious Angler, including Winter Offshore Wreck Fishing & More
Within the last 10 days the Rudee Angler took two 17-hour trips and a 24-hour trip to the deep. The weather was beautiful on all trips aside from the 17-hour on the 24th where the crew and anglers had some rainstorms but evaded the major storms off the coast. Regardless of the weather, all trips came back with some impressive catches.
Fishing up to 300 feet there were Blue Line Tile Fish caught that weighed up to 19lbs and Sea Bass weighing up to 4.5lbs. After catching their limits at 300 feet, the Angler proceeded to the deep and the fishermen (and women!) dropped their lines down into 500-850 feet waters. Out in the deep there was an abundance of Rose Fish caught, some Barrel Fish, and a few Wreck Fish. There was also some Yellow Fin Bass and a rare Alfonsino Fish (be sure to check it out in the pictures!).
The offshore trips continue to fill up fairly quickly as the Rudee Angler, Captains Mark Sterling and Skip Feller, and hardworking mates have attracted quite a large group of regulars who come almost weekly! Be sure to give the office a call at 757-425-3400 to reserve your spot today.
The half-day trips continue to reel in loads of Croaker, a little bit of Flounder, some rare but exciting Cobia, and now quite a few small sharks! These trips run daily 8am-12pm, 130pm-530pm and also 6pm-930pm every Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights.